6/21/10

summer tunes



Relient k means a lot to me. They've been my favorite band since...well, since I've cared enough to have a favorite band! They're music has seemed to grow along with me. From awkward teenage year music...about girls and boys and chapped stick and chapped lips to this last album. Which was about a much deeper struggle of the heart. It's rumored that the music was written due to Matty T's latest break-up with his going-to-be wife. So, it's all about transition. And that's what life is right now to me: transition. This album, is just special to me right now. Like this time in my life :)

Give it a listen, it's good stuff!
1."Forget and Not Slow Down"
2."I Don't Need a Soul"
3."Candlelight"
4."Flare (Outro)"
5."Part of It"
6."(Outro)"
7."Therapy"
8."Over It"
9."Sahara"
10."Oasis (Intro)"
11."Savannah"
12."Baby (Outro)"
13."If You Believe Me"
14."This Is the End"
15."(If You Want It)"
*ignore the awkward pictures in the youtube videos (;

In fact, I'm pretty certain I wrote a blog about this album when it first came out, but I'm having a second wave of appreciation for it, and isn't that how a lot of things go?

No comments:

Post a Comment