7/17/10

transition

This summer is like...

life in transition.

Transition from high school to college, from living at home to living in college, from one town to the next, from childhood to being an adult, from dependence to independence. But the one thing that will never ever change, EVER, is Jesus Christ as my Savior.

I've been trying to convey my feelings by saying "it feels like I'm loosing my foundation", but that is SO NOT TRUE. My foundation is Jesus Christ! And that will never change! It's the firmest foundation that I could have! So, really, it's like everything that's shifting and transforming doesn't matter because it'll all be the same in the end. I still have my common goal in life! To glorify God! And whether that be by serving in youth group and doing well in high school or working my butt off and studying to get my degree, I have that same goal: glorifying God with my life. What a comfort.

I need to tattoo this one to the inside of my eyelids:
LET ALL THAT I AM PRAISE THE LORD psalm104:1

amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment