4/26/09

prom

Prom was ordinary. I don't know how else to describe it! I mean, it was a good time, but it really wasn't that spectacular. It's overrated. What a depressing blog so far! I don't want to make it sound like I hated it, because I didn't, because I really did have fun. I got ready with two different groups of girls. Mingled the heck out of the actual dance. And after prom was awesome too! Everything was free! I got to bowl and eat and play arcade games and chill with some awesome people. The best part of the night by far was getting ready! Some pictures for the homies:

It would've been better with a date too =[ But, I have a firm belief that all boys are stupid and should die in a pit until their 21 or so... Haha, so, as for next year I don't know, I'm wishy washy. We will see.

But worse than the mediocrity of it, was the fact that I felt like I did absolutely nothing for the Glory of God. Prom seems to be a sort of "all about me" deal. And even though I really didn't make it all about me and I mingled and tried to reach out to everyone, it still just felt... sucky. Like, saturday night I went to a cookout and hung out with a friend and had about 10 times more fun! Weird, right?

Talk to you later blog readers! I'll try real hard to not have blriters block (blog-writers block..haha) as bad as I have been...

1 comment:

  1. not gonna lie but i have to agree with your feelings about prom. i mean i had a good time but i felt like i was just going through the motions...interesting.

    ReplyDelete