4/29/09

people

Don't be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others more important than yourselves.
philippians 2:3 NCV

I need to repent. Because I do not live this out. I can't find the balance between seeing people who don't live it out and being holy frustrated and thinking of them as better than me. I could list so many things that I see others doing around me, people that consider themselves "good christians", student leaders, it frustrates me. I think I focus too much on that. I just need to love. I feel like I've grown so much out of the loving person I used to be. That sickens me. That hurts me heart! That's who I want to be. That's how I look at myself, as a true, loving person. But I just don't know if I can say that anymore wholeheartedly, knowing it's completely true. My mom says that it's good that God is convicting me of this because that means I'm growing. She says that maybe I'm not going backwards but maybe I'm just becoming more aware. That's promising! I really hope that's the case. I don't want to go backwards on my walk. And I want to walk! I want to walk the talk. But, unfortunately, a blog is ALL talk. So, I'm going to cease the talk and walk. I'm gonna flock like a hawk. Knock, stalk, rock!

Haha, okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment