up and down
and all-around
and then UPSIDE DOWN
and then turned around
and all-around
and then UPSIDE DOWN
and then turned around
and then happy
and then crappy
and then sappy
and then glad to be alive
and then I have to strive
cause only then, I thrive
and sometimes it bites
but other times it's right
and inconsistent me
finds myself crying out for consistency
CONSISTENTLY
and the only thing that's not
loop de loop
and capricious
and maniacal
and vexatious
and wrong
the only thing
that's not these things
is a thing
that doesn't even deserve to be called a thing
hmm, more respectful, I'll try: Thing
but anyways, it's Him
when things grow dim
or slim
or grim
it's Him
He's everything I need
whenever He's in the lead
whenever He proceeds
I exceed
I just wish sometimes He'd intercede
because... I forget
but,
when I chill
and seek His will
I get fulfilled
and life seems still
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment