2/23/09

WOW. busy.

since I've last blogged:
tuesday - stayed home sick again
wednesday - school, 5:00 noble tea and coffee group, 6:30 small group
thursday - school, 3:00 chillin, hang with erika and then molly, 6:00 mr. noblesville
friday - school, 3:00 el camino with abby, laminate posters, girls night out 6:30, noodles, confessions of a shopoholic
saturday - 8:30am puppets, shopping with mom, audrey's to get ready, maries to get ready/take pictures, winter formal, audrey's for the night
sunday - church, penn station with grandma, puppets til 5:30, dinner, sleep at 7:00pm
monday (today!) - school, home, chill, puppet performance at 5:30

LIFE IS SO BUSY. This past week has been INSANE, not to mention the fact that I've still been slightly sick. I sometimes complain that I'm busy and have conversations with myself where I long to be that busy! But when I'm that busy? It sucks! I hadn't stopped to feel God since thursday night, and it affected me! I want to blame it on my busy-ness, and maybe it was, but it totally sucked! I can't do this to myself ever again! Maybe parents really do know what's best when they keep you home from things with the excuse "you'll wear yourself out"...hahaha IT DOES EXIST! But, today, at puppets, it was real good to serve, and even though I didn't really seek God out, He found me, and He affected me. Time with Him is so important. So important. NOTE TO SELF! For real. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment