2/24/09

sssstttrrreeeettcchhhhh

So, I've discovered something about myself. I'm a learner. I never really thought it through, because I sort of hate school, but I like to learn. I like to grow. I like to be stretched.

I'm not content with staying where I'm at. Even if I'm still doing good with where I'm at, even if I'm helping others, even if I feel happy, I want to go deeper. I want to go forever. I'm all in! Now, I admit there are times when I don't feel "all in".. I don't know how to describe it, but it's a lie. Because I always get back on track. Ahh, I don't know. But I just feel like I learned that about myself today, that maybe that's why I get so frustrated because I'm not moving forward, I'm staying where I'm at. Hahaha, this blog probably made no sense. But, I really like being stretched. God, stretch me.

And I'm really digging this newfound band: BRIGHTEN

check out their new EP: "early love"

No comments:

Post a Comment