This weekend was truly awesome! I was sooo busy. But it was really refreshing, again. Two supremely refreshing weekends in a row, unreal! God blesses us with so much that we don't need, nonetheless deserve!
Friday after school I went to lunch with my friend amy. She and I always have good conversation and she always has good advice for me! So, after we were full of panera, she took me home for a little while. And then ashley picked me up and we went to GO! GO was extremely awesome! There were sumo suits there, need I say more? So, I half put one on, and the rest of the time I just served. Seriously, if I looked at my entire life as a serving session for others, I would be soo much more fulfilled and alive in Him. Then I spent the night at ashley's we talked the entire time, and she's another one of those people that is FULL of good conversation, advice, Godliness.... I had a great night!
Then saturday morning, I got to go to puppets!!! Puppets is this ministry I've been involved in since like 7th grade? And I love it. I have to admit that I haven't always been fully committed to it for Him. But puppets has taken an....about 10 month break? So, I'm ready to jump in. I'm soooo excited for it! I've really missed it, and I've missed having a righteous motivation for it! It felt awesome to serve in that ministry once again! Then, since it was valentines day, I spent some quality time with my momma! We went out to eat a five guys (which I've never been to, it's DELICIOUS!) and then we saw He's Not That Into You! It was a very cute movie, and it was good to go on a mommy date. Then I went back to church at 6 for setup. It was kind of a lonely setup, but it was okay, it just took us a little while. Then after setup, I went cosmic bowling with an amazing group of people! It was so much fun. I hadn't gone cosmic bowling in forever!
Then sunday morning, I went to church. And it was an amazing service! It was about worship and John chapter 4. Buuut, all morning, I had a horrible sore throat. So, sunday afternoon, I did homework and rested. But I got worse and worse. Then this morning I woke up with a headache that felt like someone was squeezing the top of my brain, a fully clogged yet runny nose, a throat that felt like it was bleeding, lungs that felt collapsed and filled with mucus, crusted over eyes, popping achy ears, the WHOLE shabang. I guessed it was from inhaling discusting cigarette smoke at the bowling alley for like 4 hours saturday night. But, whatever it is, it's got a hold of me. And of course I'm sick, because there's nothing else that satan could do to damper my spirits. They're soaring! So, I'm just going to stick it out, which probably means staying home from school again tomorrow. And once I'm better, nothing's gonna stop me =]
Where did all this positivity come from? Goodness gracious, right?!
Get Better!!! Five Guys is amazing!
ReplyDeletethank you justin! I'm almost healed I do believe..!
ReplyDelete