friday - GO!
saturday - second saturday, puppets, set-up, bowling, abby's
sunday - church, chill, homework
I'm going to try to live for everyone but myself. That's so easy to say, but to actually do it? Yeah, not so much. And it's not even like that isn't my goal in life, it is. But I actually want to do it this time. And I will. My room looks so cute! I'm in the process of decorating it. I'm hanging pictures and posters and these little adorable notecards with bible verses on them! Ahhh, I'm so excited! And I'm excited for national honors society. I'm officially invited, but now I've got to fill out my application and be fully accepted! I've been told it's stupid and it's nothing to be excited about, but I'm just really proud that my GPA and my activities are good enough. I'm ready for a challenge =]
Hahaha, this was a scatterbrained blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment