2/10/09

pre-calculus has it out for me

So, I'm going to be honest. This has been the first year in math where I've tried and I still haven't done well. When I was in elementary school, I used to be in advanced math! I learned my multiplication/division tables in 3rd grade, I was a year ahead of everyone. Now, I'm still ahead, but I'm sucking now.

Pre-calculus is SOOO hard. I'm not even joking. Today, I got my test back and I got an F. I was the only one in the class to get one. Mostly everyone else got an A or B. So, I've just got to make it through this year! But I must say, this struggling in school thing is really putting a damper on my optimism =[

BUUUT, I'll keep my head up. Like 2Pac keeps telling me to (hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment