11/6/12

¿lo pasaste lindo?

Time is literally slipping through my fingers here. Since I last blogged, almost two weeks have passed. I went to an argentine wedding, saw a trasnochar movie (means like really late), turned FREAKING 21:D, celebrated my birthday for two whole days, bought my last recuerdos, and today I conquered the last of my  finals. 3 days left. It's so much sadder now that it's here than I ever thought it would be...<3> 

So I've been asked the question that's the title of my blog a lot lately as I'm saying goodbye to everyone.  Literally it's translated to: Did it pass nicely(prettily) for you? ....How do I even answer that? This has been one of the most bittersweet, lonely, adventurous, scary, exciting, daring, longest, shortest, awesome, painful, frustrating, joyful experiences of my life. But more than any of that, the thing that I've been reflecting on the most, is that it's been worth it. I've experienced something that can never been taken away. I've adapted to a culture. I've learned (lol for the most part, I still aint perfect) a language. I've lived. For 6 months. In a different country. Who can say they've done that within the first 21 years of their life? Who can really explain argentine culture and language and slang? I'm feeling pretty dang accomplished lately. And pretty sad. The people that I've grown to love here, I've really grown to love<33333> I'm going to miss these genios. A lot. My time here is coming to an end but everything that I've learned and the memories that I'll retain and the relationships I have from here I hope to treasure for a lifetime.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. -Winnie the Pooh

movie at 1am in the morrnnn:)

mcd's at like 4am? with the coolest argentine of courseee, ivan!

family dinner for cami's birthday:) carlos, pablo, ana

21 YEARS YOUNG BABYYY.

grupooooo<3 p="p">
going to tigre with ivan & annie:)

fu & maru a little girl time before my birthday partyyyy<3 p="p">
BIRTHDAY PARTY, POSTA!

aaaand persico after dinner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment