Anyways, so they came out with a new CD this week, and it's rocking! It's called Forget and Not Slow Down, their technically 6th CD. I was impressed. It's been cool to kind of grow up with them. Like, they've always had songs with meaning, but as they've grown up, they've gotten deeper and less silly. And this CD, it was amazing. It contains everything from the rocking "Forget and Not Slow Down" to the almost Latin sounding "Savannah". From the melancholy, almost ballad-like "Over It" to their kind of old-school-Relient k sounding "I Don't Need A Soul". And one of my favorite parts of the album is the fact that it's so God-driven, reverting from their previous mainstream run for the past I'd say two albums. It's so perfect. I can't stop listening to it! It reminds me of my olden days with my portable CD player and Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...but Three Do's "Forward Motion" blaring. Ahh, that was my favorite album. And this album is certainly going to be some competition for it. Give it a listen, you won't be disappointed! I wasn't. (:And you'll definitely want to check out these two: Savannah and Over It (my favorites right off the bat) okay AND: This is Not the End
No comments:
Post a Comment