8/12/09

opportunities..

I have the opportunity to go on a short mission trip to a bible college in Mexico this fall break. Actually, I've been hearing about this trip since last spring, and It's finally official that I'm going!! I am so beyond excited for this trip and my potential to be a vessel for Him! I haven't been on a mission trip in over a year, and man I MISS THE MISSION FIELD. I'm so excited to get back out there and be used in ways that I'm not comfortable with.

The down low for this trip is that it's the last weekend of October for about 4 or 5 days. And a team of about ten of us are headed down to this Bible Institute to bring puppets and teach them how to start up a puppet ministry. And I'm pretty sure that there's more than just that we'll be doing. I don't really know the whole scoop. There's a meeting coming up and I'm sure I'll hear A LOT more there!!!!!!! My heart is like pounding out of my chest just thinking about where God is leading me.

I am so ready to be kicked in the butt spiritually. Not just in the whole "obedience, perseverance, patience," part of my faith, but in the LET'S CHANGE THE WORLD part of it!

Please be praying for this trip and my involvement in it. I'm beyond excited, but I want to be sure it's God's Will and it's God's Timing and it'll all follow God's Plan and not mine. Also, it's going to be a LOT of money, so prayer on the financial aspect would also be BEYOND appreciated. Thank you blog readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment