4/12/09

my testimony

my testimony

So, this played today, Easter Sunday, in front of the entire church.

I'm speechless. It was terrifying. I was nervous to sit there in service, just like everyone else, and watch myself talk about how God has revealed Himself to me. But at the same time, it was good. I know God used me, and it was a tangible thing that I saw..like I actually saw the affects of it. I can go do service projects everyday of my life and never see results like I saw today. I had people tell me they were proud of me, some people I didn't even know, but it was still cool. I can't wait to watch that in like ten, twenty years and be like Wow. I didn't know the first thing about Jesus. But, that's a pretty cool start.

So, happy Easter, friends! God Bless.

2 comments: