Summer is rockin'! Like, I've been pretty busy, but it's been a good busy. Everything's been fun, nothing stressful! I don't even know what to blog about.. I'm really excited for what's to come, I'm really excited for like, how do I put this, every day of the rest of my life! Well, school starting back up again will be a bummer. WAIT, did I really just say school and bummer in the same sentence in a blog titled "Summer"?!! Forget that! Oh my!
Summer is the time where, you get to be outside a lot. It's when you do a lot of FUN STUFF. You get to hang out with friends pretty much 24/7. You're never bored, because you can always find something to do! And everything has a purpose because being social is like SO important. And summer is all about being social! Right?
Okay, so maybe it's not all about being social. That's not what I mean. I mean.. I feel like that's kind of how God made me (not that He didn't make everyone to be social, but I think for me especially, like a gift I have). And so I feel FULFILLMENT. Constant fulfillment. It rocks. I love it. I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment