3/4/09

TBN

Channel 20. Trinity Broadcasting Network. I never, ever thought I would say this, but I'm digging this channel!

For some reason, in my past, watching Christian things have always been forced upon me. Also, I was forced to read my bible (by my dad.. but that's a whole other blog for ya). So, therefore, I didn't like doing them. And, everyone talks about how stupid that channel is and everyone makes fun of TV evangelists, but the other night, I turned it on at a low volume for the whole night because I was scared out of my wits (after watching Saw) and I was surprised at how LEGIT it was! So, the night after that I turned it on again and I watched like 4 speakers.. some were better than others, but the good ones are worth going through the not as good ones! I learned stuff. I grew. I am like consumed with growing! But the past week, I've watched it every single night. And I don't plan on stopping soon =]

Haha, maybe it's just me, but you should check it out. TBN

No comments:

Post a Comment